Thursday 4 July 2013

Please advise: “Boys always use and dump me” - Sandra

Dear BMB readers,
I am a 20-year-old girl. My life is full of pains.
The first guy I dated for five years left me because while we were dating, I also dated other guys. When he was leaving me, he cited my past as a reason for his inability to go further with me. After he left, I dated another guy who left me without any ceremony. He actually left me the day I went for my JAMB results.
Fortunately, I met another guy almost immediately. From the beginning, he warned me never to lie to him as it would mark the end of our relationship if he gets to find out. I ignored this warning and kept lying to him but, one day, I sat myself down and made up my mind to stop lying to him; unfortunately, this decision came too late. After a while, he didn’t believe anything I told him, even the bit about my decision to be honest with him. One day, I called him to find out about his well-being. He told me he couldn’t eat so I decided to pay him a visit only for me to find another girl in his house. I don’t know why men are always breaking up with me. Please help me; I need a man that will love and care for me.

5 comments:

  1. Well it just goes to say one thing. Ur man is not yet here and u have to be careful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, is there any way I could contact u directly?...
    Kelvin is the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin or Kelvin, whatever, why don't you display your phone number for her to reach you? You just might be lucky, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao! HI - LA - RI - OUS!

    ReplyDelete