Friday 26 July 2013

Video: DJ Khaled proposes to Nicki Minaj with a diamond ring worth $500k

American record producer and rapper Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, surprised everyone by proposing to Nicki Minaj in dramatic fashion with a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring on MTV!

DJ Khaled laid his heart on the line and proposed to Nicki Minaj in a video filmed by MTV News cameras yesterday. Below was how he made the proposal to her...

“Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine. We got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success. [If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. Will you marry me?” Continue...


DJ Khaled asked this question with a $500,000 diamond ring. Although Nicki Minaj is yet to respond, the two recently worked together on Nicki's lastest single 'Twerk It'. Watch the video of his proposal...

For the latest entertainment news updates, etc follow us on twitter @beyondmerit We follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment