Tuesday 30 July 2013

"I must date with a man for 5yrs before I marry him' -says Eniola Badmus

When the busty Nollywood actress was asked about her marriage plans in a new interview, Eniola Badmus said she must date a guy for at least five years before she will consider marrying him. Eniola said:

    "What is the point if I marry today and tomorrow it's over? What's the essence? I am living my life. I will have a baby when necessary. Marriage is good but what's the essence of me getting married today and tomorrow I'm not in it? For any man I am going to marry or call my husband we should be together for five years before we walk down the aisle. We may have children but at least after five years I will know that you're ready for me. Not getting married today, and tomorrow he's out! I've seen it happen to my friends, I don't want to go through that trauma."

Do you agree with her?

For the latest entertainment news updates, etc follow us on twitter @beyondmerit We follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment