Tuesday 9 July 2013

OJB thanks Governor Ameachi for his donation of $100, 000

Governor Rotimi Ameachi of Rivers State made a donation of $100,000 to the ailing music producer, OJB Jezreel last week.
 The money was transferred to OJB's account on Friday July 5th. Lagos State governor, Raji Fashola was also in touch with OJB's family and facilitated the stages of dialysis OJB is undergoing at LASUTH. The ailing pioneer music producer has thanked Governor Amaechi for his generosity.

    "I really thank God for Governor Amechi's kind heart. All I can say is that God will fight his battles as he saved my life. I also thank all Nigerians from all works of life who heeded my appeal for funds to go for my kidney transplant. God bless everyone."

For the latest entertainment news updates, etc follow us on twitter @beyondmerit We follow back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment