Sunday 14 July 2013

#BBATheChase: Nando says Selly gave him an STD

Tanzanian housemate Nando last night in a conversation reportedly revealed that Ghanaian housemate Selly had infected him with Sexually Transmitted Disease, (STD).
It would be recalled that Nando and Selly had reportedly slept together earlier in the show.
However, in a private conversation, Nando told Bimp that he would have stabbed Selly if it was a positive.
“I would have stabbed that bitch if it was a +…”
Bimp asked “Why didn’t Nando use condoms?”, to which Nando replied, “I tried but she wouldn’t let me”
Nando lamented further “I asked her who she slept with before coming to the house and she said I don’t know.

For the latest entertainment news updates, etc follow us on twitter @beyondmerit We follow back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment