Thursday 11 July 2013

"Appreciate n knw dat am crazy coz datz all I knw" - Tonto Dikeh brags to fans

The Nollywood actress/Singer keeps tweeting after accepting her tweet was about Mercy Johnson who she referred to as a "FOOL". The controversial queen  continues her inspiration words for her fans after posting the pictures above.

    "@TONTOLET: If u ve Eva seen mii den u ve seen d BEZT GAL in d WORLD.**I wish y'all can fink like diz** #SHEBA"

    "@TONTOLET: Loverz today u ain't gonna reply to no Azzhole,We jux gonna Laugh n Laugh n stay Happy*"

    "@TONTOLET: Intereztin TL,buhahahahahahahaha ** #SHEBA#"

    "@TONTOLET: I love ma TEAM mehn**I knw I get Xtremely CRAZY atimez but ya'lll jux dere stil LOVIN**Appreciate n No dat am crazy coz datz all I knw*SHEBA"





No comments:

Post a Comment