Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tuface reveals: I have plans to go back to school

Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface Idibia in an interview talks about his music, kids and plans for his education. Enjoy...

Is Tuface A Player?
If I were a player, they wouldn’t have caught me like that.
On His Role Has A Father
Tuface who has six kids from different women said its not being easy, sometimes his work entails him travelling a lot and as such does not see his kids as he wants to.
According to him he had a different plan of just having one wife and kids but since things turned out this way he has accepted, no shaking.
On His Children Following His Footsteps
Tuface said he won’t discourage any of his children if they decide to follow his footsteps musically. As a matter of fact he’ll make be a good adviser.
On His Plans To Go Back To School
He definitely still has plans to go back to school to study law but he’s not certain when.
On Why He Took So Long To Settle
I don’t really have an answer to that question, because I don’t know. I can’t explain why I don’t have an answer to that, but somehow, by the grace of God, we are still together.
On His Choice Of Name
He said it was a way of letting his fans know the real him different from the one they see in the public, TV, papers, radio.
Meaning Tuface is an artiste – the public figure, and Tuface, the actual me.
On His Fame
It takes away your privacy and freedom to do some kind of simple, basic things. Like I can’t go to Iya Christopher to sit down and eat amala, the way I dey do before.
On how much Tuface is worth today
I never gather, but I dey try.
Tuface attributed his journey so far to hardwork, his fans and of course the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment