Saturday 29 June 2013

Ex-beauty queen Munachi Abi talks about her relationship with Peter Okoye and girlfriend Lola

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, it could happen. It is possible.
Is this what happened between you and Peter Okoye (PSquare) love at first sight?
Look, I know Lola Omotola very well. I have known her for years and we are really close. All those things you heard or read about us are not true. Peter Okoye and I are friends. I know his family well. I was just invited to be in his video (Ifunanya) and that was it. Nothing more than that. I know how Peter and Lola love each other and I respect their love. I could never do that to them. I could never bring myself to do anything to hurt them. It’s good to have you clear the air!
(She interrupts) What you’ll see is another screaming headline, “Muna again denies affair with Peter Okoye.” It’s not fair, it’s heartbreaking and very frustrating. Some of these things you media guys write about us hurts us so badly.
Source - Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment