Wednesday 23 October 2013

Actress Nuella Njubigbo moves into Tchidi Chikere's Ajah house

As always the case with some Nollywood actresses, Nuella Njubigbo has finally succeeded in breaking the marriage of movie producer Tchidi Chikere and has made him drive his wife, the mother of his three children, out of their Ajah home.

Nuella, from reliable reports, is now living with Tchidi in his new apartment at Granceland Estate in Ajah, Lagos and she is already pressing him for marriage. Na wa o! It is even reported that the actress is doing all in her power to ensure that the man forget about his wife and their three children completely. Hmmmm!

Sometimes you just wonder what exactly is wrong with some movie producers, especially those that can't see anything in a skirt...they seem to act like they are under a spell or something. Well, married women should sometimes learn how to treat their husbands well, both outside and inside the bedroom (you know what I mean. Hehehe!).

I hope Tchidi reconsiders his action. Marriage is for better and for worse.

3 comments:

  1. I swear I don't blame this producer. I will leave my wife for this very actress too. Who no like better thing?See how smooth and beautiful she is. God knows I'm starting to have a fantasy as I look at her photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men can be be foolish at times ehhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubbish...wat abt d children,he had already....

    ReplyDelete