Monday 9 September 2013

"We were never married" - Ayo Adesanya replies Goriola Hassan



In a recent interview with Punch, actress Ayo Adesanya dropped a bombshell. She revealed that she was never married to Goriola Hassan who told Encomium few days ago that marrying her was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle' 

On her words...

"I was never married to Goriola Hassan. We lived together and had a child. He is nine years old now. Reconciliation? I don’t want to talk about that. I have moved on and I guess he has moved on too."

On her current relationship status...


"I am in one now and having the best time of my life."

...and another shot at marriage...

"Why not? I am still young (in my 40s) and will definitely get married someday. But I am still learning because there are many things I need to know."


...Hello esteemed BMB readers, in a bid to appreciate our large community of fans in Nigeria, we would be rewarding anyone with the highest comment on posts for the week with a thousand Naira worth of airtime of the winner's choice. To participate, all you have to do is leave a comment on each post with your email address. Comments would be reviewed at the end of the week and winners of airtime will be contacted via email.
Happy reading and good luck guys!
P.s You can win multiple times within a month.
Restricted to only our fans in Nigeria.

5 comments:

  1. bettyannie2cool@yahoo.com9 September 2013 at 10:01

    No b all husband n wife mata, person go put mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they were never married
      oyemak55@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. You people were not married and you were living together?? Knacking each other???
    oyemak55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its allowed now nd its a free world.
      Tundelukman@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Its a free world nd everybody is allowed to do what pleases them. I think u shld start making prep for marriage now.
    Tundelukman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete