Sunday 1 September 2013

"I don't fall in love" - says Melvin Oduah



Ladies, you've got a tough one here. Hehehe! In this interview with Punch, Melvin says he doesn't fall in love. He also addresses rumours that he's jinxed.

Excerpts of the interview below...

You were attracted to Selly and later to Dillish. Who were you really attracted to?

I don’t fall in love and I didn’t see myself falling in love in the house. Love just doesn’t happen. For me, love is a gradual process. That was why I didn’t ‘toast’ anybody.


First it was Gulder Ultimate Search and later Mr. Nigeria and now Big Brother. Do we see you go into any competition again?


Ah! I have tried o. I am not the only one in Nigeria. I don’t intend to go into any other competition. I would just use this platform I have now to move my career. I have been finishing as a runner up in all this shows. But I am not jinxed. It is not easy to be in this competition. It has a little bit of psychological effect on you but it is all good. That you didn’t finish first doesn’t mean that you are not good enough. I look at the positive side. I will not sulk but I will keep doing what I have to do.


What do you intend to do after now?

I am going to take my acting career to greater heights. I was an actor before I got into the house. I think that my acting career will go up.

...Hello esteemed BMB readers, in a bid to appreciate our large community of fans in Nigeria, we would be rewarding anyone with the highest comment on posts for the week with a thousand Naira worth of airtime of the winner's choice. To participate, all you have to do is leave a comment on each post with your email address. Comments would be reviewed at the end of the week and winners of airtime will be contacted via email.
Happy reading and good luck guys!
P.s You can win multiple times within a month.
Restricted to only our fans in Nigeria.

7 comments:

  1. Good one from my guy! Oya clap for your self

    ReplyDelete
  2. bettyannie2cool@yahoo.com1 September 2013 at 13:56

    Yeah..somehow, i agree with him; 'love grows'. Its after sometime that u will know if u really r in love, d physical attraction might not appeal to u later, it has depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....cool tho.oyeleretayo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correct talk Man now ladies u know d truth nd u dnt need to expect a man to love u dearly @first fa.
    Tundelukman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. bettyannie2cool@yahoo.com5 September 2013 at 11:42

    but seriously,if to say d girl giv am face, im for carry go o.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bettyannie2cool@yahoo.com5 September 2013 at 11:42

    but seriously,if to say d girl giv am face, im for carry go o.

    ReplyDelete