Friday 23 August 2013

Video: Kanye West tells Kris Jenner that Kim and North West are his 'joy'

Rapper Kanye West told his girlfriend's mother,Kris Jenner that Kim Kardashian and their baby North West are his joy and they gave him something to live for.

He said...

"I could have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman. Someone could say you know, 'When the paparazzi surround you, how could you ... everyone knows you don’t like paparazzi, but why would you, why would you be with this person? And I’m saying I’m being with this person because, you know I love this person. And she’s worth it to me. She's my joy, and she brought my new joy into the world. There's no paparazzi, there's no blog comment that's going to take that joy from"

“I just dreamed about being next to her,” Kanye tells Kris of his feelings for Kim before they started dating, going on to joke, “I don’t want to start jumping up on the couch or anything” (a la Tom Cruise about Katie Holmes on “Oprah” in 2005).

Watch the video after the cut...


...Hello esteemed BMB readers, in a bid to appreciate our large community of fans in Nigeria, we would be rewarding anyone with the highest comment on posts for the week with a thousand Naira worth of airtime of the winner's choice. To participate, all you have to do is leave a comment on each post with your email address. Comments would be reviewed at the end of the week and winners of airtime will be contacted via email.

Happy reading and good luck guys!

P.s You can win multiple times within a month.

Restricted to only our fans in Nigeria.

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed Kanye, happy for you. Pls take good care of baby North West oo.helen_johno@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete